I have fallen in love with the Color Layering Peacock stamp and die set from Hero Arts! This is one of the easiest stamps to layer. And with three layers of the color, the color combinations are almost endless.
The card I'm going to show you how to make has multiple layers but super easy and fun to do.
Here's what you will need to make the same card:
- Bermuda Bay cardstock - 4 1/4 x 11
- Whisper white cardstock - 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 (cut 2), 4 x 5 1/4 an scrap piece for the peacock
- mirror gold - 4 1/2 x 5 1/2
- Vellum - 1 1/8 x 4
- gold embossing powder
- Spellbinder's dies, classic ovals, Oval Ironwork, and Floral Ovals
- Inks pads: Versamark, Bermuda Bay, Island Indigo, Marina Mist, and Dapper Denim
- Ink blending tools (Smoothies, sponges, etc)
- Die cutting machine
- Embossing buddy
- Heat tool
- Crushed Curry marker
To finish the background, use the feather stamp with Versamark all over the background piece. Pour gold embossing powder on each image and heat emboss.