Realistic wave - looks complicated; super easy to make.
I just love making this card and watching the recipients feel the wave almost like it's real. The layered stamp set from The Ton creates this realistic wave and color combinations are endless.
- Basic Black cardstock (Stampin Up): cut 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 (card base) and a layered piece - the size will depend on the size of the die cut wave layer
- Blue layer (retired Stampin Up): 4 1/8 x 5 3/8
- Basic White (Stampin Up): scraps for tags, approximately 1/4 sheet for wave image, and 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 for inside
- Smoky Slate (Stampin Up) ink page
- Wave - The Ton
- Wave set - Stampin Up
- 1st layer - I combined Balmy Blue and Pool Party (both from Stampin Up) to get the light aqua color
- 2nd layer - Pacific Point ink pad (Stampin Up)
- 3rd Layer - Night of Navy ink pad (Stampin Up:
- Stitched rectangle - My Favorite Things
- Sailing Away - Stampin Up
- Tasteful Labels - Stampin Up