I have a very easy project for you with a huge WOW factor. I'm looking for ways to give gift cards that's creative and not run-of-the-mill. Check out my coffee themed gift card holders.
The gift card holder fits into a standard A2 envelope and each holder holds a standard credit card size gift card. Below are the step by instructions and exactly what you'll need to make this project.
- Base cardstock (garden green), cut 5 3/8 x 6 1/8
- Front and back cover (crumb cake), cut 2 – 2 ¾ x 4 5/8
- Insert panel (garden green), cut 2 5/8 x 4 ¾
- Gift card panel (white), cut 2 1/8 x 3 13/16
- For die cuts, scraps of base cardstock and white
- Dies – coffee set
- Coffee themed stamp sets
- Tombow Glue
- Scoring tool
- Ink pads