Hello crafty friends,
If you like to color, this is the card for you. I find coloring to be therapeutic and really enjoy my creations coming to life through. My favorite medium to color is Copic markers using the Big & Bold stamps from The Colorado Craft Company.
- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 white base
- 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 white top panel
- white pieces for the die cut
- Copic friendly black ink pad - I use Momento Tuxedo black
- Copic markers - the colors I used are E53, E55, E57, YG03, YG17, YG67, BV00, BV01, BV02, BV11, V17, BV08, V09, and V15
- Grapes Big & Bold stamps and dies set