Hello crafty friends,
If you like to color, this is the card for you. I find coloring to be therapeutic and really enjoy my creations coming to life through. My favorite medium to color is Copic markers using the Big & Bold stamps from The Colorado Craft Company.
This card has that Wow factor using very little supplies. Here's what you need:
- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 white base
- 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 white top panel
- white pieces for the die cut
- Copic friendly black ink pad - I use Momento Tuxedo black
- Copic markers - the colors I used are E53, E55, E57, YG03, YG17, YG67, BV00, BV01, BV02, BV11, V17, BV08, V09, and V15
- Grapes Big & Bold stamps and dies set
To make the card, I stamped the grapes on a piece of Basic White cardstock and colored before die cutting. Since this is the center focal point of the card, I wanted it to have a little dimension. I die cut the image and then using the same grape die, but a white piece (no stamped image) and glued the two pieces together.
The image will be larger than the card base so some of the edges will need to be trimmed. I stamped the sentiments, die cut and popped them up on the card. To had a little sparkle, I added a few sequins in coordinating colors.
And that is it - super easy and super fun to color.
I hope you enjoy make this card as much as I did.
Make today a crafty day!
Post a Comment